Gro Gro is growing and looking for new talent!
Gro Gro is the first fresh and cold-pressed baby food brand in Scandinavia. We recently launched in Norway through Kolonial.no. We will launch in Sweden in February 2021 and enter physical store chains during 2021 in Sweden and Norway.
Our goal is to become the leading baby food brand in Europe, which is most loved by parents and children.
Our team is now looking for a new member – a Digital Marketer.
We are looking for you who want to help build the company with your commitment and drive. You are self-driven and creative. You have a competitive instinct and are goal-driven. Furthermore, we look for you who have a “look” for the visual, you see what appears visually attractive and the ability to put together text and images (including live images) in good, attractive compositions. Your energy level is high and you have a large work capacity. You must also have a certain strategic and tactical approach to the work. Your communication skills are good, also in English. Your tasks will be at both strategic and operational level. Working in a start-up company is challenging and exciting and it requires that you are flexible and operational in your everyday work.
- Design, produce and publish engaging and relevant content on digital channels and social media
- Conduct PR activities
- Manage ambassadors
- Maintain and implement a sales and marketing strategy that supports the company’s strategy
- Responsibility for communication into the market Develop good routines for the customer journey
- Be active in relevant networks Develop concepts and ideas for campaigns, organic and paid Analyze data, optimize views, reach and engagement to expand audience.
- Higher education
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Commercial and strategic mindset
- Solid, executive experience in marketing with emphasis on digital marketing
- Good experience with inbound marketing methodology, including content preparation and search engine optimization
- Good knowledge of methodologies for customer retention and growth hacking
- Solid experience with social media, both unpaid use and paid advertising.
- A great interest in high quality health and food. A plus if you have children or have experience with babies / toddlers.
- Operating experience in marketing tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager etc.
- Good writing in Norwegian or Swedish and English.
- Experience from growth companies and internationalization
- Because we are a small team, personal chemistry will also be important.
- An incredibly exciting position in a start-up company where you get to both influence and have influence
- Central participation in the company’s management team
- You want to help prepare the Gro Gro brand for internationalization
- Good conditions, development opportunities and the opportunity for ownership for the right person
- Good working environment with contagious desire to work
Interested? For further information about the position, contact Malin Bruset.
email@example.com or 47357627 www.grogrofood.com
We look forward to hearing from you!